Thursday, August 18, 2016

WRITERS WRITE... WRITING PARTNERS FUED ~ All About Cassi 12



Come join us in our expose' on Cassi from BEYOND THE THRESHOLD.  She is a fun-loving, full-bodied hottie, who has her own unique look and style.  We thought it would be fun to expose, with emphasis on the word expose some of her outfits over the next several weeks.

ALL ABOUT CASSI




At 2am Beef arrived at Cassi's place, had a key and entered.  The place was dark, but for the light that came from her bedroom.  He followed it like a beacon, already envisioning what delights were within.

He walked into the room and wasn't disappointed, never was, to see her wearing only a bra, belly down on the bed.  Her never-ending cleavage beckoned like a sorceress' magical spell.

She licked her lips when she saw him. The wetness making them appear fuller and pinker, inviting.  "Strip," she ordered.

Beef did as instructed, nearly stumbling in his haste

"Come close to the bed."

He did.

"I want to suck your cock."

"I want you to suck my cock."

She shifted, tits plopped off the bed's edge, and she began to mouth-pleasure him.

Beef undid her bra and wrangled it to the floor.  He couldn't control his breathing in his eagerness to touch her tits while she sucked him.

She knew she had talent but she had never had enough skill to swallow something his size.  Of course, she knew he wanted it, hell, every man wanted that.  She tried, pushed, grabbed his ass to pull him closer, but struggled to get much more than half of it down her throat.

Sensing her frustration, Beef flipped her over, climbed into bed with her and enter her pussy, which was inordinately wet, pulling her legs up around his hips.  Their fucking went as all their fucking did, bringing great success.

As they snuggled, she asked, "Did I disappoint you?"

"How?"

"I know you want to find a mouth that can take all of you."

"I never said that."

"But you do, don't you?"

"I want you.  And all we have."

"I've talked to Gale, she can deepthroat an elephant's trunk.  She said she'd willingly be my cocksucking surrogate and periodically swallow you.  I can call her."

"Why don't you keep practicing on me.  Who knows you could figure it out."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

"But..."

"Gale can join us sometime down the road.  Maybe as road-scholar/professor."



* * * *



A knock came to his door.  He opened it.

"You Beef?"

"Yup."

"I'm Gale.  Cassi sent me."

"Oooook?"  He remembered the name.  What she could do?  Cassi did unexpected things, but this?

Gale entered his home, without prompting removed her sweater top and bra, to show a pair of the largest breasts in South Jersey.  Her nipples were the softest pink he had seen.

"Those are spectacular."  A compliment was due when a compliment was due. 

"Just a tad bigger than Cassi's."  She bare-chest modeled in her mini skirt, spinning, lifting, and bouncing.

Despite the open view of everything private, he kept staring at her tits.  "Can't tell, that they are bigger."  And he couldn't tell, in his mind, Cassi's were the biggest and best.

"Grab.  You know the feel of hers."  She pulled his hands onto her breasts.

"I'll take your word for it."  He tried to tug away but not violently, didn't want to hurt her feelings so he fondled like she was a small kitty.

"I'm here to..."

"I'll pass."

"... no guy can pass on what I can do."

"Cassi told me. I'm good."

"The pussy is off limits.  No Kissing."  She held up counting fingers as if etching rules into the air.  "You can play with the girls.  Don't hurt them.  I will be able to get any cock down my throat.  No gag-reflex.  Let me see what we are working with.  Pull it out."  She eyed his pants like a dedicated prime beef inspector.

"I'm fine."

She tossed him a quick glare.  Making it obvious that he better get with her program, now, immediately, cut the crap.  "This is non-negotiable.  Cassi is my friend and I made a promise to her.  She is hurting over this.  So let's keep her feelings in mind."  She unzipped his pants and unfurled his mighty anaconda, laying it on two hands. "Aww shit.  It is bigger then she said."

"Sorry." 

"Are you adverse to helping?"

"How?"  He obviously was not sure where she was going.

"Once I get started and reach the point of no return, will you just force it the rest of the way?"

"What?"

"Yes, just make it go down.  I can take you being rough."  She nodded an affirmation to seal the deal.

"That seems all wrong."

"You'll like doing it.  Everyone likes doing it."

Gale knelt and began to masturbate his penis with precise determination and skill.  It grew to a remarkable length. She had a very small mouth, with shallow lips. the same color as her nipples.  "Ye-ouch," she remarked.

"What?"

"It is even bigger then I first imagined.  Does that thing hurt?  Do you go brain-dead when you are erect?  No, dude that is huuuggge."

"We can call this off."

"No.  I'm here.  You've big wood.  I like sucking cock.  So let's give this bad boy a shove down my throat.  I once took one this size, maybe it was a bit smaller... maybe.  If you have to pound my head in the wall to seat the cock, do it."  She glanced up, earnest.  "I made a promise to Cassi, so come hell or high water I will swallow it all, if I have to die trying."

With those words the door opened and Cassi barged in, "Ah-ha.  I knew you'd like it."

"But... she said that you cried over this."

"Gale, I told you in confidence about his size."

"Sorry," Gale replied with a shrug.

"As for you mister, we are done.  If all you want is a greater-than-great blow job there's Gale.  Shove it in her."

"But..."

"Just teasing.  We are here to get my suck on."  Cassi removed the saddle of unexpected pain and angst from Beef.

"Ok?" Beef sighed.

"Gale will show me technique."

Gale noted, "I hope you don't mind if I go deep on it.  A lot."

They both replied, "No."


Blurb for BEYOND THE THRESHOLD
It didn-t shock Sheriff Adam McGreggor to discover the owner of the local seaside nightclub was once part of a sect. Hannah Holt-s entire appearance and attitude just didn-t fit her profession. Her reluctance to press charges against an assailant that left her battered and drugged, however, did shock Adam to his core. Even more jolting was his instantaneous attraction to this woman who fought his every advance.
But Hannah has a secret he cannot begin to fathom ... she is from a parallel world....
***
We'd love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us at writingteamcw@yahoo.com (Write - Blog Dawn - in subject line) and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a free ebook (choose erotic or romantic thriller) and add you to any future mailings.



Angelica Hart and Zi ~ Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane
www.champagnebooks.com - www.carnalpassions.com - angelicahartandzi.com










No comments:

Discover Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash

  Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash (Howling Death MC) Publication date: March 29th 2024 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance   Synopsis: If the...