Monday, December 24, 2012

The Best Books I read in 2012.....

I got to admit, some stellar books came out this year from some of my favorite authors and some new ones I discovered.  This is only my top ten of books I discovered that stole my heart and made me want more from that author. I wish I could name them all but alas, I would be here till 2015 just listing them all. *smiles*

10: TA Webb's Second Chance-Heart rendering and delightful. No other words can describe it.

9: Andrew Grey's Love Comes Silently- a story so emotional, you can't help but fall in love with the story, the characters and this author's writing.

8: Sue Brown's Papa's Boy (Morning Report 3)- Her final novel in the Morning Report series delivers a story so wonderful yet heart felt, you can't help but wish for more after that last page is read.

7: D.N. Simmons' Unholy Alliance- the final book in a engrossing series. You couldn't help but want more after the last page is read.

6: Hank Edward's Venom Valley 1: Bounty-when paranormal meets western. Delightful and that cliffhanger ending made me race to read book two.

5: Lauren Dane's Laid Open- my three favorite characters are back in the Brown Siblings series in this novella and we see how they finally find a way to reconnect together in the sand, sun and passion that will steal your heart.

4: Silvia Violet's Hoofin' It to the Alter-Mystery, vampires, shifters and love scorching hot. What more can a reader want?

3: L. E. Harner & Lisa Worrall's Continental Divide- a story that leaves you breathless even as you scream at the nook/kindle/computer at the end.

2: J. D. Robb's Delusion in Death- A series going on it's thirty-fith book and it will captivate you till the very end.

and number one is.....

Laura Harner and TA Webb's Deep Blues Goodbye-powerful, delightful and a story you need more of.

There are plenty more but alas, I would be here till the end of the world or thereabouts. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings, reading wise.

No comments:

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...