Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My baby is all grown up and off to Middle School

My baby girl, my first born, Emmalyne, "graduated" today into Middle School. Where I live, Middle school starts in 5th grade so today was a huge day for her. Lots of tears, hugs and cake as we celebrated her achievements and the end of another school year.


My daughter, Emmie, is second from right in pink tank top. This is her award for Exemplary Attendance.

*~*

Picture two is Emmie with her Graduation/moving up certificate.

*~*

This is Emmie's 4th grade class once they got their certificates.

*~*

Emmie's class in front of their class cake at end of awards day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Raine. They grow up so quickly.

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...