Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pardon the mess...we are remodeling :)

Hi there and welcome to my new personal blog. Yep, I bit the bullet and decided instead of facebook which I have no freaking idea what to do, I would do a blog instead. One it is easier for me to move around in and two, I just want to dang it all. :)

I plan to offer guest author posts, talk about the recent books that either blew me away or just bored me to tears and as always, drool over yummy eye candy. :)

So come on over, the bar is open, grab a drink since it's five o'clock somewhere inthe world and settl ein for a fun adventure. Hey you never know where I will go here so make sure you buckle up. :)

Dawn

No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...